Beach Pros Cleaner's Closet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY NEWBIES! This is for you!

Go down

HEY NEWBIES! This is for you!  Empty HEY NEWBIES! This is for you!

Post by Admin Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:18 pm

First of all, a very warm WELCOME, to each of you.

I personally want to let you know how much we value our cleaners and inspectors at Beach Pros Realty. If you have cleaned for our competitors, you will notice a big difference in how we operate, pay, and how we treat our independent contractors.

Firstly, we are family owned and operated. We may be owners and managers but we have all cleaned and inspected, each of us! Through the help of wonderful individuals like you, we have grown from 11 homes and condos to more than 50 in 5 years. We know how hard you work and how critical quality cleaning is to us, our guests, and the private owners of each property we manage. With that being the case, we do have high standards and want to make sure each and everyone of you go into this knowing what the expectations are so that you have what you need to be successful!

As you come in weekly and head out to Sandbridge to clean, you will meet our other wonderful cleaners and inspectors, some of which have been with us for years, get to know them, ask questions, and allow them to help you shine as a cleaner. Many of you who are new this year, are really only new to Beach Pros Realty and come with a whole lot of great experience in commercial and/ or residential cleaning. We are happy to have you and respect those years of experience that now work in our favor!
Whatever your background or experience level, we are here to help. We do EVERYTHING we can to help make your jobs easier every Saturday. Yes even when the linens are running late, know that I personally and yelling at somebody to get a move on! If at anytime you feel overwhelmed, call and ask for help! We understand. If you feel you have reached a point where you are able to take on more properties on Saturdays, talk to me! Wen I see someone who is particularly great, you will hear from me! I think I told each of you this at some point, but we want to make sure you are getting the right amount of properties to clean each Saturday, so that you are getting as much pay as possible, while the quality of your work is still high... and THAT the main priority. This is one of the reasons, we seek out local individuals to clean for us. We found early on that large cleaning crews just don't consistently deliver that quality standards we need, due to several factors. The number on factor was their focus on quantity of jobs versus quality of work. Also, we support local citizens and locally owned and operated businesses as much as we can....because we are one!

I look forward to working with all of you this summer! Thank you for being a part of the Beach Pros team!Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://bprcleanerscloset.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum